Superior-quality safety shoes
The work shoes sold by Odibì not only comply with all the most stringent safety regulations, they’re comfortable, ergonomic and goodlooking too. Our range offers gives you plenty of choice: from summer safety shoes, to heavy-duty work footwear, to the trendiest and most colourful sneakers. Browse through what we’ve got and find the solution best suited to your work and your needs.
The GL55 has been designed using POWERBREEZE® Technology, to provide the best of breathability.
Unlike the Cool & Me® system, which is used for the insole, this POWERBREEZE® fabric is used in the mesh of the shoe to ensure a constant air flow and excellent breathability, offering a feeling of true freshness.
The ultra-soft and flexible Air-Sole sole is an injected midsole that differs from other similar products thanks to the air cells present throughout the sole. The special structure provides lightness, elasticity and flexibility to the shoes.
A thin but highly durable layer of transparent TPU on the sole guarantees resistance to acids, oils and heat (150 ° C), without ever leaving marks on floors, parquet, etc.
The UTURN® system allows you to tighten the shoes simply turning the knob, and unfasten them with a simple click in an anti-clockwise direction. Wearing on and taking off your shoes has never been so quick and easy! Furthermore, the system is life-guaranteed : in the event of wheel breaking you simply have to go to your preferred dealer which will simply assemble a new knob with its own laces
- Ergonomic aluminium toe cap
- Extra puncture protection thanks to Tech-FiberTM technology
- Non-slip, anti-shock sole
- High performance heat-resistant transparent sole up to 150° and resistant to oils and acids
- POWERBREEZE® breathable fabric
- Air-System injected midsole
- Flexible insole
- UTURN® quick-tie, quick-release lacing system
- Available in large sizes
- Sizes: 39-48
- EN ISO 20345 S3 SRC
- light construction, outdoor work, manufacturing industry, shipbuilding, warehousing and all other applications requiring adequate foot protection.
For further information, visit the Airtox website.